Executive Glass Services is always looking for experienced people to join our team. We are currently looking for a:
- Experienced in Storefront, Curtainwall and Interior Glazing Systems.
- Basic computer skills and team player required.
- Collaborate between suppliers, vendors, general contractor and sub-contractors regarding project deliverables & milestones in VA, DC, & MD.
- Excellent benefits package include Paid Vacation, 401K, Health Insurance and Life Insurance. Profit sharing following a six month trial period.
- Salary to commensurate with ability and knowledge.
- Seeking a full-time Glazier to install storefront/curtainwall and interior glazing systems in the DC / metropolitan area.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM OUR EMPLOYEES:
- Strong work ethic and dependability
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player and to meet deadlines while providing high quality service
- Self-motivated individuals with ability to complete tasks w/minimal supervision from management
- Reliable transportation to and from our local warehouse
- Valid Driver’s License
- Steady work history, with credible references to be provided upon request
- Standard hand tools
- WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health and Life Insurance
- OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Major tools
Executive Glass Services provides employees with competitive wages, benefits package and a challenging work environment.
Employee benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Pension Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
Applicants may submit their resumes by filling out the form on this page. Resumes should be in either Microsoft Word Document or Adobe PDF format, or by mailing a hard copy to:
Executive Glass Services
105 Executive Drive # 210
Sterling, VA 20166